Pages

SEARCH FOR CLUBS TO GO AND TICKETS

Reminder: KILLA DISKO - BRISTOLS NEW WEDNESDAY NIGHT! LAUNCHES THIS... @ Wed 13 Jun 22:00 - Thu 14 Jun 2012 04:00 ( EVENTS)

KILLA DISKO - BRISTOLS NEW WEDNESDAY NIGHT! LAUNCHES THIS WEEK

K I L L A D I S K O

Being one of the most trusted venues for Wednesday night madness; Syndicate is hosting the brand-spanking new night for all you lovely people seeking that night that is guaranteed to go off BIG!!

Killa Disko is launching at you all Wednesday 13th june and will be taking over Syndicate every Wednesday night.

Playing the freshest tunes from Indie to House, Hip-Hop to Dubstep and also, getting you all ready for the festival season; with big festival anthems!


✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

✪ D R I N K S D E A L S ✪

Killa Disko is introducing the monster BEER TOWER, which is 6 pints for £9! Also offering plenty of drinks deals for all you guys including KILLA COCKTAIL BUCKETS £5 & DOUBLE VOKDA+MIXER for £2.50!

£2 All Bombs!
£1.70 Vodka & Mixer
£2.50 Double Vodka & Mixer
£1.90 Bottles of Beer!
£2.00 Alcopops!


✪ E X C L U S I V E ✪
Beer Towers £9 (6 pints of beer)
Killa Cocktail Buckets from £5

✪A D M I S S I O N P R I C E ✪
£3 NUS / £4 Others
Free Entry B4 11.30pm On The Guestlist > http://bit.ly/LfYUIC

✪ K I L L A B I R T H D A Y P A R T I E S ✪
You or a mate having a birthday? Why not get in touch with us and organise a birthday you'll never forget!?
Do you want FREE ENTRY before 12?
FREE KILLA COCKTAIL BUCKET or BEER TOWER (6 pints)?
Free booth reservation ALL NIGHT?

We can make this all happen for you, just get in touch to ensure the dopest birthday ever!
To organise email bristol@killadisko.com


GUEST LIST BRISTOL@KILLDISKO.COM / TWITTER - @KILLADISKO / WWW.KILLADISKO.COM

K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O ✪✪ K I L L A D I S K O

http://www.facebook.com/events/412261048814445/

When
Wed 13 Jun 22:00 – Thu 14 Jun 2012 04:00 London
Where
Syndicate Bristol (map)
Calendar
EVENTS

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this email at the account paulemail09@googlemail.com because you set a reminder for this event on the calendar EVENTS.

You can change your reminders for specific events in the event details page in https://www.google.com/calendar/.

No comments:

Search This Blog